Citrus Savings and Loan - Product Demo Video
On this short demo video, we show you the most commonly used functions in Citrus Savings and Loan application. We start by logging into the system, show you how to add a new loan account into the CDA Standard Chart of Accounts File. We then show you the sections of the Clients File where we store the Members of the Cooperative.
It then continues to show you how to setup the Loan Account before using it in Loan Application transaction entry. Then we enter the Check Voucher for the Loan Release into the Disbursement transaction after which we check the Account
Verification window to see if the CV transaction is reflected into the Loan account. Then, we enter the Cash Collection transaction for the Loan Payment and also showed you how it is reflected into the Loan Account as well. Lastly, we show how to enter the Savings Withdrawal transaction and how it is updated into the Savings Account.
Why Citrus Savings and Loan?
- Citrus System is a Windows-base Database .NET Application
- Citrus System stores data in a MySQL Database Engine which is the most popular open-source database being used today and best of all it's community edition is free! Using this makes Citrus System very reliable, scalable, and stable system
- Citrus System is a software application developed for the computerization of Cooperative Accounting System
- Citrus System is now being used by most Millionaire-Cooperatives successfully!
- Citrus System can accept large money values per transaction even as big as in Billions
- Citrus System is a multi-user system which can be used in a Local Area Network environment inside the Coop office
Our Contact Numbers